|Tuesday's 20mile route|
I did my second 20mile since October 2015 during the week and it certainly went much better then the first I did, I also just pushed it to just short of 21miles. My next long run will be 26miles in around 7 days time.
On Thursday I foolishly tried for a 5mile run after a big'ish meal, this wasn't the best plan and I just ended up walking some of it, but I finished with a much stronger 10mile run on Friday evening with a nice 1mile recovery afterwards.
Not to overdo it, next week will be much easier but with some speed work and then its back to another higher mileage week again which will include the 26mile run.
Last week consisted of:
- Sunday: 5.21miles @ 7:58min/mile pace & 310miles @ 25:14min/mile pace
- Monday: 10miles @ 8:02min/mile pace
- Tuesday: 20.78miles@ 9:53min/mile pace
- Wednesday: Rest
- Thursday: 5miles @ 10:20min/mile pace
- Friday: 10miles @ 7:28min/mile pace & 1mile @ 8:37min/mile pace
- Saturday: Rest
Miles This week: 55.11 miles
Miles this Year So Far: 250miles